The HK-TA Human Physiology Teaching Kit includes all of the necessary hardware and components, LabScribe software and expertly written courseware to teach 44 experiments and more than 100 exercises in cardiovascular, respiratory, and neuromuscular physiology.
The kit includes:
- IX-TA-220 iWorx TA Recorder with built-in Spirometer, Barometric Pressure Sensor, Heart Sounds Sensor, GripForce/Blood Pressure Sensor, Temperature Sensor, O2 Electrode Input,two iWire Digital Interfaces, High and Low Voltage Stimulators.
- LabScribe Software with site license and free updates.
- iWire-B3G Isolated ECG and EMG iWire Recording Module
- BP-220 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Sensor
- HSM-220 Heart Sounds Sensor
- SMT-220 Striated Muscle Transducer
- A-FH-300 300L Spirometer Flow Head
- FT-220 Grip Force Sensor
- PT-104 Pulse Probe
- EM-220 Event Marker
- TM-220 Temperature Sensor
- A-GC-7165 100 Pre-Gelled Ag/AgCl Electrodes
- Courseware and Cables
- Animal Physiology Transducer Set
- Psychological Physiology Teaching Set
- Neurobiology Teaching Set
- Human Exercise Physiology Teaching Set
- Invertebrate Transducer Set
- Extracellular Teaching Set
- Reflex Set
- General Biology Teaching Set